A reporter’s curiosity and a marketer’s mindset
Writing was my first passion and continues to be one of my favorite things to do. I use my journalism background and marketing experience to create stories that are compelling and meet brand objectives.
I’ve worked extensively with California Community Colleges and related organizations like the Cyber-Guild to demonstrate the power of workforce education in filling jobs in dozens of industries across California. I write a monthly Cyber Hero series and newsletter articles on a variety of community college students and faculty.
I’ve also built on my experience in the McCourtney Institute for Democracy by working with Ethelo, an organization that’s using technology to advance democracy around the world. I’ve written case studies and blog posts demonstrating the tool’s power across a variety of organizations.
My first love remains journalism and I look for opportunities to do so whenever I can, whether it’s writing about early risers, a change to the local school schedule, or the story of an LGBTQ veteran who receive an honorable discharge decades after World War II
More blog posts and articles
- A Summer of Change Comes to State College — Town&Gown Magazine
- How to Find (and Hire) New College Grads — The Hire Talent
- 3 Ways to Measure Podcast Growth Beyond Download Numbers — Podcast Movement
- How to Get Started as a Digital Nomad — Hubstaff
- Three Congressional Battlegrounds for 2020 — Grassroots Pulse